- Is S.L.A.A. For Me?
Find an S.L.A.A. Meeting
Open a New Meeting in Your Area
For Partners and Family
Group and Member Resources
The 7 Core Documents of S.L.A.A.
- Make a Contribution to F.W.S.
- Register Your S.L.A.A. Group/Intergroup
- Request Registration Status or Lost ID#
- See ABC/M 2013 and Delegate Information
- Connect with Conference Committees
- Download Free S.L.A.A. Pamphlets
- Download Free S.L.A.A. Outreach materials
- Find S.L.A.A. Service Opportunities
- See Literature Translation and Copyright Info
Connect and Share
- The Twelve Concepts for World Service of S.L.A.A.
- Call Squad Letters to Groups and Intergroups
- Local Intergroup/Group Website Guidelines
- Anonymity on the F.W.S. Website
- S.L.A.A. By-Laws
- Anonymity, the Law, and S.L.A.A.
- Conference Service Manual [Updated 7/2013]
- C.S.M. Appendix of Information [Updated 7/2013]
- Learn More About F.W.S.
If you are searching for a specific file or form, you can also visit the Downloads Area for a categorized list of files.
- Visit the Online Store
Contact Fellowship-Wide Services
Please select the most appropriate link for your question.
All requests for posting or changing items on the F.W.S. Website are subject to a review process.
Commonly Asked Questions
- Are there Meetings in My City? Go to http://directory.slaafws.org. Everything we have is there.
- Meetings for Spouses/Family? Go to http://www.slaafws.org/family
- How do I Attend a Meeting? There are no "sign-ups" or registration, simply show up. If you are traveling a great distance and if the meeting provides email or phone contact, you may want to contact them to verify that they are still meeting.
Conference Anorexia Committee (CAC)
The S.L.A.A. Conference Anorexia Committee (CAC) is responsible for carrying the message to the entire S.L.A.A. community that sexual anorexia, social anorexia and/or emotional anorexia are an inherent part of sex and love addiction as a whole. The Committee encourages the integration of this idea into all areas of the Fellowship and literature as a service to the sexual anorexic.
Contact the Anorexia Committee
What is Anorexia?
What Is Anorexia? was originally created to serve as a core document for the S.L.A.A. community. CAC is now going through the approval process by submitting an Item For Discussion (IFD) to the Review Subcommittee. However, we (CAC) feel this is useful document and want to make it available today, to those interested in anorexia.
ANOREXIA QUESTIONAIRE RESULTS
The Anorexia Committee asked in 2004, “Does anorexia tie in with your love and sex addiction? If so, how?” Below are the compiled results of that questionaire: