- Is S.L.A.A. For Me?
Find an S.L.A.A. Meeting
Open a New Meeting in Your Area
For Partners and Family
Group and Member Resources
The 7 Core Documents of S.L.A.A.
- Make a Contribution to F.W.S.
- Register Your S.L.A.A. Group/Intergroup
- Request Registration Status or Lost ID#
- See ABC/M 2013 and Delegate Information
- Connect with Conference Committees
- Download Free S.L.A.A. Pamphlets
- Download Free S.L.A.A. Outreach materials
- Find S.L.A.A. Service Opportunities
- See Literature Translation and Copyright Info
Connect and Share
- The Twelve Concepts for World Service of S.L.A.A.
- Call Squad Letters to Groups and Intergroups
- Local Intergroup/Group Website Guidelines
- Anonymity on the F.W.S. Website
- S.L.A.A. By-Laws
- Anonymity, the Law, and S.L.A.A.
- Conference Service Manual [Updated 7/2013]
- C.S.M. Appendix of Information [Updated 7/2013]
- Learn More About F.W.S.
If you are searching for a specific file or form, you can also visit the Downloads Area for a categorized list of files.
- Visit the Online Store
Contact Fellowship-Wide Services
Please select the most appropriate link for your question.
All requests for posting or changing items on the F.W.S. Website are subject to a review process.
Commonly Asked Questions
- Are there Meetings in My City? Go to http://directory.slaafws.org. Everything we have is there.
- Meetings for Spouses/Family? Go to http://www.slaafws.org/family
- How do I Attend a Meeting? There are no "sign-ups" or registration, simply show up. If you are traveling a great distance and if the meeting provides email or phone contact, you may want to contact them to verify that they are still meeting.
F.W.S. Policy for Whistleblower Action Protection
Scope: The Augustine Fellowship, S.L.A.A., Fellowship-Wide Services, Inc. (F.W.S.) is a non-profit organization, organized under the laws of the State of Texas and this policy is intended to comply with the Sarbanes‐Oxley Act to provide protection for reports of theft, fraud, abuse or misconduct by employees, contractors, board members, consultants and volunteers.
This policy shall not apply to baseless allegations, i.e., allegations made with reckless disregard for their truth or falsity.
Policy: In keeping with the policy of maintaining the highest standards of conduct and ethics, F.W.S. will investigate any suspected fraudulent or dishonest use or misuse of F.W.S.’s resources or property by employees, contractors, board members, consultants or volunteers. All employees, contractors, consultants, and volunteers (which include members of the Board of Trustees throughout this Policy) shall act with honesty, integrity and openness in all their dealings as representatives of the organization. Failure to follow these standards may result in disciplinary action including possible termination of employment or contract, dismissal from the Board of Trustees or volunteer duties and possible civil or criminal prosecution if warranted.
It is the intent of F.W.S. to adhere to all laws and regulations that apply to the organization and the underlying purpose of this policy is to support the organization’s goal of legal compliance. The support of all employees, contractors, consultants and volunteers is necessary to achieving compliance with various laws and regulations. An employee, contractor, consultant or volunteer is encouraged to bring any alleged unlawful activity, policy, or practice to the attention of F.W.S. and provide F.W.S. with a reasonable opportunity to investigate and correct the alleged unlawful activity.
F.W.S. will not retaliate against an employee, contractor, consultant or volunteer who:
- Has, in good faith, made a protest or raised a complaint against any activity, policy or practice of F.W.S., or of another individual or entity with whom F.W.S. has a business relationship, on the basis of a reasonable belief that the practice is in violation of law, or rule, or regulation mandated pursuant to law or is in violation of a clear mandate of public policy; or
- Has disclosed or threatens to disclose to a F.W.S. supervisor, principal or a public body, any activity, policy, or practice of F.W.S. that the individual in good faith reasonably believes is in violation of law, or rule, or regulation mandated pursuant to law or is in violation of a clear mandate of public policy.
This protection shall also apply in the event of a good faith report to law enforcement or other outside agency.
“Retaliate” is defined in this policy to include discharge, demotion, suspension, direct or indirect threats, harassment or discrimination in any other manner, made in response to a good faith complaint, and shall apply equally to employees, contractors, consultants and volunteers.
Procedure: If any employee, contractor, consultant or volunteer reasonably believes that some activity, policy or practice of F.W.S. is in violation of law, or rule, or regulation mandated pursuant to law or is in violation of a clear mandate of public policy, the employee, contractor, consultant or volunteer is encouraged to file a written complaint with F.W.S. as provided below.
Complaints can be made to any of the following persons (referred to above as principals) according to the discretion of the complaining individual:
- The F.W.S. Office Supervisor,
- An Officer of F.W.S. (President, Treasurer or Clerk),
- The Chair of the Human Resources Subcommittee,
- Any Board of Trustees Member.
All relevant matters, including suspected but unproved matters, will be reviewed and analyzed, with documentation if any. Appropriate corrective action will be taken, if necessary, and findings will be communicated back to the reporting person. Cases may warrant investigation by an independent person such as auditors and/or attorneys.
This Policy is to be posted at the F.W.S. Office in a conspicuous location and posted on the F.W.S. Website. Inquiries on this Policy should be made to the Chair of the Human Resources Subcommittee of the Board Finance and Operating Committee (a non-BOT member) at http://slaafws.org/contact/HR. Please note that the HRS Record Keeper (also a non-BOT member) is also copied on emails sent to this email address.