- Is S.L.A.A. For Me?
Find an S.L.A.A. Meeting
Open a New Meeting in Your Area
For Partners and Family
Group and Member Resources
The 7 Core Documents of S.L.A.A.
- Make a Contribution to F.W.S.
- Register Your S.L.A.A. Group/Intergroup
- Request Registration Status or Lost ID#
- See ABC/M 2013 and Delegate Information
- Connect with Conference Committees
- Download Free S.L.A.A. Pamphlets
- Download Free S.L.A.A. Outreach materials
- Find S.L.A.A. Service Opportunities
- See Literature Translation and Copyright Info
Connect and Share
- The Twelve Concepts for World Service of S.L.A.A.
- Call Squad Letters to Groups and Intergroups
- Local Intergroup/Group Website Guidelines
- Anonymity on the F.W.S. Website
- S.L.A.A. By-Laws
- Anonymity, the Law, and S.L.A.A.
- Conference Service Manual [Updated 7/2013]
- C.S.M. Appendix of Information [Updated 7/2013]
- Learn More About F.W.S.
If you are searching for a specific file or form, you can also visit the Downloads Area for a categorized list of files.
- Visit the Online Store
Contact Fellowship-Wide Services
Please select the most appropriate link for your question.
All requests for posting or changing items on the F.W.S. Website are subject to a review process.
Commonly Asked Questions
- Are there Meetings in My City? Go to http://directory.slaafws.org. Everything we have is there.
- Meetings for Spouses/Family? Go to http://www.slaafws.org/family
- How do I Attend a Meeting? There are no "sign-ups" or registration, simply show up. If you are traveling a great distance and if the meeting provides email or phone contact, you may want to contact them to verify that they are still meeting.
S.L.A.A. Twelve & Twelve Online Sharing Sheet
SUBMISSION GUIDELINES: Please read before proceeding
Please see the following sample Sharing Sheets for examples of what to submit:
Sample Step Sharing Sheets - Steps 3, 6, 11
Sample Tradition Sharing Sheets - Traditions 1, 3, 10
· Share your own experience, strength and hope, focusing on your own perspective. Write in the first person singular – “I.” Please avoid the use of the pronoun “you.”
· Remembering our primary purpose and our 12 Traditions, please focus on the S.L.A.A. message. Avoid generalities, outside issues, treatment center language, and religious philosophy or doctrine. S.L.A.A. members in other Twelve Step programs are asked to write only of their experience in the S.L.A.A. program.
· Not all sharing sheets may be used. If your sharing sheet is used, it may be edited for length, grammar and/or explicit or offensive language. To the greatest extent possible we will try to preserve the spirit and intent of your submission.
· If printed, your sharing will remain anonymous. In order to communicate with you about your sharing sheet, we will need your name and either address, phone number, or email. This contact information is not mandatory, but if we have questions about your share and can’t contact you to clarify them, we may not be able to use your sharing sheet.
If you write on more than one Step or Tradition, please resubmit a separate form for each.
Note: All sharings become the property of the Augustine Fellowship, Inc. and may be used in whole or in part to develop S.L.A.A. material. If your sharing is not used for the 12x12, it may be forwarded to the editor of the Journal for review and possible publication in the Journal.