- Is S.L.A.A. For Me?
Find an S.L.A.A. Meeting
Open a New Meeting in Your Area
For Partners and Family
Group and Member Resources
The 7 Core Documents of S.L.A.A.
- Make a Contribution to F.W.S.
- Register Your S.L.A.A. Group/Intergroup
- Request Registration Status or Lost ID#
- See ABC/M 2013 and Delegate Information
- Connect with Conference Committees
- Download Free S.L.A.A. Pamphlets
- Download Free S.L.A.A. Outreach materials
- Find S.L.A.A. Service Opportunities
- See Literature Translation and Copyright Info
Connect and Share
- The Twelve Concepts for World Service of S.L.A.A.
- Call Squad Letters to Groups and Intergroups
- Local Intergroup/Group Website Guidelines
- Anonymity on the F.W.S. Website
- S.L.A.A. By-Laws
- Anonymity, the Law, and S.L.A.A.
- Conference Service Manual [Updated 7/2013]
- C.S.M. Appendix of Information [Updated 7/2013]
- Learn More About F.W.S.
If you are searching for a specific file or form, you can also visit the Downloads Area for a categorized list of files.
- Visit the Online Store
Contact Fellowship-Wide Services
Please select the most appropriate link for your question.
All requests for posting or changing items on the F.W.S. Website are subject to a review process.
Commonly Asked Questions
- Are there Meetings in My City? Go to http://directory.slaafws.org. Everything we have is there.
- Meetings for Spouses/Family? Go to http://www.slaafws.org/family
- How do I Attend a Meeting? There are no "sign-ups" or registration, simply show up. If you are traveling a great distance and if the meeting provides email or phone contact, you may want to contact them to verify that they are still meeting.
Help Carry the Message
There are so may ways, big and small, to help us help those still in need of recovery!
|SUBMIT YOUR WRITING|
Share your Experience, Strength and Hope by contributing to one of the following:
The S.L.A.A. Twelve and Twelve Book Project
Write a Story for the Journal
The Anorexia Steps 4,5,6,7 Document
|HELP WITH PRISON OUTREACH|
You can help us reach out to sex and love addicts who are inmates in the prison system.
Become a recovery pen pal
Be a sponsor to an inmate
Help to provide literature
Click Here to Learn More
Contact the Prison Outreach Committee
|JOIN THE BOT OR SERVE ON A COMMITTEE|
Help shape the future of S.L.A.A.
Help translate S.L.A.A. literature into other languages
Join the Board of Trustees
Learn more about committees
|HELP WITH the Journal|
The Journal is a valuable tool for maintaining your recovery.
Become a Journal Representative
Edit/proof-read story submissions
Contact the Journal Committee for more information
We use the funds we receive to continually provide and expand the services available to you.
How to Contribute to F.W.S.
|HELP THE F.W.S. OFFICE|
You can help in San Antonio, or from wherever you are.
Newcomer and Member Outreach Contribution Acknowledgments
Please, call F.W.S. at (210) 828-7900 or e-mail us HERE
for more information.