- Is S.L.A.A. For Me?
Find an S.L.A.A. Meeting
Open a New Meeting in Your Area
For Partners and Family
Group and Member Resources
The 7 Core Documents of S.L.A.A.
- Make a Contribution to F.W.S.
- Register Your S.L.A.A. Group/Intergroup
- Request Registration Status or Lost ID#
- See ABC/M 2013 and Delegate Information
- Connect with Conference Committees
- Download Free S.L.A.A. Pamphlets
- Download Free S.L.A.A. Outreach materials
- Find S.L.A.A. Service Opportunities
- See Literature Translation and Copyright Info
Connect and Share
- The Twelve Concepts for World Service of S.L.A.A.
- Call Squad Letters to Groups and Intergroups
- Local Intergroup/Group Website Guidelines
- Anonymity on the F.W.S. Website
- S.L.A.A. By-Laws
- Anonymity, the Law, and S.L.A.A.
- Conference Service Manual [Updated 7/2013]
- C.S.M. Appendix of Information [Updated 7/2013]
- Learn More About F.W.S.
If you are searching for a specific file or form, you can also visit the Downloads Area for a categorized list of files.
- Visit the Online Store
Contact Fellowship-Wide Services
Please select the most appropriate link for your question.
All requests for posting or changing items on the F.W.S. Website are subject to a review process.
Commonly Asked Questions
- Are there Meetings in My City? Go to http://directory.slaafws.org. Everything we have is there.
- Meetings for Spouses/Family? Go to http://www.slaafws.org/family
- How do I Attend a Meeting? There are no "sign-ups" or registration, simply show up. If you are traveling a great distance and if the meeting provides email or phone contact, you may want to contact them to verify that they are still meeting.
S.L.A.A. Outreach Materials
Carry the message to the addict who still suffers.
Here are files that Groups and Intergroups can freely download and take to a local printer in order to create pamphlets, banners, and other outreach materials.
Please read the 12 Recommended Guidelines for Dealing with the Media for helpful direction when doing local outreach efforts. In addition to observing our 12 Traditions, please be aware that mass mailings by email are spam, but mass mailings to physical addresses are legal in the United States.
5th Tradition Outreach Cards
These are outreach cards with the URL for the official S.L.A.A. F.W.S. Website. You can carry these with you to give to the addict who still suffers when sharing S.L.A.A. recovery. They are one-sided so you can write your phone number on the back. Download the PDF to print, or design your own!
These outreach cards are also available for purchase through the F.W.S. Store at http://store.slaafws.org/prod/BC001-010.html.
Large 2.5' x 6' S.L.A.A. Banners
These are designs for 2.5' x 6' banners to display at Group or Intergroup meetings, S.L.A.A. retreats, or for doing outreach at Healthcare Professional Conferences or 12-Step Conventions. Download the PDF and take to a local printer. The cost ranges from $20 to $50 per banner at most print shops.
The 12 Steps of S.L.A.A.
The 12 Traditions
The 12 Concepts
The S.L.A.A. Preamble
Signs of Recovery
Letter to the Professional
The Board approved a Letter to the Professional for distribution to healthcare professionals . This letter may be included in your local outreach efforts.
S.L.A.A. Free Pamphlets
There are two free S.L.A.A. Pamphlets you may print that are especially helpful for outreach efforts:
For the Professional
|Addicted to Sex? Addicted to Love?|
Free Issue of the Journal
You may also print and distribute the special free issue of the Journal, the official magazine of S.L.A.A. This issue was created especially for newcomers and healthcare professionals.
For more information, please contact the Board Public Relations Committee (BPRC)
You may also contact the Conference Public Information Committee (CPIC)