- Is S.L.A.A. For Me?
Find an S.L.A.A. Meeting
Open a New Meeting in Your Area
For Partners and Family
Group and Member Resources
The 7 Core Documents of S.L.A.A.
- Make a Contribution to F.W.S.
- Register Your S.L.A.A. Group/Intergroup
- Request Registration Status or Lost ID#
- See ABC/M 2013 and Delegate Information
- Connect with Conference Committees
- Download Free S.L.A.A. Pamphlets
- Download Free S.L.A.A. Outreach materials
- Find S.L.A.A. Service Opportunities
- See Literature Translation and Copyright Info
Connect and Share
- The Twelve Concepts for World Service of S.L.A.A.
- Call Squad Letters to Groups and Intergroups
- Local Intergroup/Group Website Guidelines
- Anonymity on the F.W.S. Website
- S.L.A.A. By-Laws
- Anonymity, the Law, and S.L.A.A.
- Conference Service Manual [Updated 7/2013]
- C.S.M. Appendix of Information [Updated 7/2013]
- Learn More About F.W.S.
If you are searching for a specific file or form, you can also visit the Downloads Area for a categorized list of files.
- Visit the Online Store
Contact Fellowship-Wide Services
Please select the most appropriate link for your question.
All requests for posting or changing items on the F.W.S. Website are subject to a review process.
Commonly Asked Questions
- Are there Meetings in My City? Go to http://directory.slaafws.org. Everything we have is there.
- Meetings for Spouses/Family? Go to http://www.slaafws.org/family
- How do I Attend a Meeting? There are no "sign-ups" or registration, simply show up. If you are traveling a great distance and if the meeting provides email or phone contact, you may want to contact them to verify that they are still meeting.
Become a Journal Representative
Are you looking for a service commitment?
It's easy to become a Journal Representative!!
The Journal brings fresh perspective to meetings and SLAA members. Think about it. The experience, strength, and hope of everyone in the program, world wide, is available in print! "Who could pass that up?", you ask? We answer: "People who don't know about it!"
Please help the love and sex addict, who still suffers, by becoming a Journal Representative! All there is to it, is your willingness to commit to do a few simple things: You can help generate subscriptions and stories by making announcements at the meetings you attend. You can also make sure subscription forms are available to those who want them, by printing out some Journal order forms HERE.
Make sure there is a good supply at the meetings you attend! Also, be aware of the submission guidelines, and encourage folks at your meetings to write about their experience, strength, and hope... and to submit the stories. Commit yourself to writing for the Journal too! For more information on this and to register with us, please email The Journal Committee
1550 NE Loop 410, Ste 118
San Antonio, TX 78209