- Is S.L.A.A. For Me?
Find an S.L.A.A. Meeting
Open a New Meeting in Your Area
For Partners and Family
Group and Member Resources
The 8 Core Documents of S.L.A.A.
Connect and Share
- Visit the Online Store
Contact Fellowship-Wide Services
All requests for posting or changing items on the F.W.S. Website are subject to a review process.
Commonly Asked Questions
- Are there Meetings in My City? Go to http://directory.slaafws.org. Everything we have is there.
- Meetings for Spouses/Family? Go to http://www.slaafws.org/family
Important Website Copyright/Trademark Guidelines
S.L.A.A. is growing thanks to the outreach efforts of our Intergroups, our local Groups, and F.W.S. With this growth comes a greater responsibility to manage the copyrighted literature and resources of our fellowship, especially on the internet. The link below contains pdf files with important guidelines and information about:
- How to use S.L.A.A. copyrighted literature and/or logos on your Intergroup/Group website
- Complying with appropriate trademark and copyright practices
- Clearly identifying and representing your S.L.A.A. Intergroup/Group on the web
- Translating S.L.A.A. copyrighted literature into other languages
Please visit http://www.slaafws.org/property to download the latest documents.