- Is S.L.A.A. For Me?
Find an S.L.A.A. Meeting
Open a New Meeting in Your Area
For Partners and Family
- Group and Member Resources
- Visit the Online Store
Contact Fellowship-Wide Services
Please select the most appropriate link for your question.
All requests for posting or changing items on the F.W.S. Website are subject to a review process.
Commonly Asked Questions
- Are there Meetings in My City? Go to http://directory.slaafws.org. Everything we have is there.
- Meetings for Spouses/Family? Go to http://www.slaafws.org/family
- How do I Attend a Meeting? There are no "sign-ups" or registration, simply show up. If you are traveling a great distance and if the meeting provides email or phone contact, you may want to contact them to verify that they are still meeting.
Free issue of the Journal, S.L.A.A.'s Meeting in Print
|Click Here to read in FlipBook Format|
Please enjoy this FREE ISSUE of the Journal, the official magazine of the 12-Step program of Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous (S.L.A.A.).
What's the Journal? It's our 'meeting in print.' Each issue offers 'lead shares' written by recovering sex and love addicts -- exactly the same kinds of sharing you might hear at any S.L.A.A. meeting.
Included here are personal shares selected from the past three years of the Journal that address prevalent problems in our culture such as isolation, pornography, objectification, casual sex, adultery, lack of intimacy, dysfunctional relationships, delusional fantasies and erotic / romantic obsession.
This issue was especially compiled for those who have never heard of S.L.A.A. and for healthcare professionals who might carry our message of recovery to their patients.
|Tell a friend about this page |
DOWNLOAD THE PRINTABLE PDF FREE ISSUE OF the Journal
You may print your own personal copies of this issue, which may be freely distributed to friends and family members, to S.L.A.A. newcomers and sponsees, and to hospitals and institutions including addiction treatment centers, sober living facilities, and therapy office waiting rooms. S.L.A.A. members may print extra copies of this free issue to circulate at meetings or for the S.L.A.A. literature table.
Please be of service by sharing our message of recovery from sex and love addiction and our hope for emotional sobriety in your world.
You may save the pdf file and take the document to a local print shop for multiple copies. Specify Double-Sided printing, with 2 pages per sheet, scaled to fit.
If you have a printer with Double Sided Printing capabilities, follow the instructions below.
- You will need at least 10 sheets of paper in your printer's paper feeder. Select File, then Print on the pdf file.
- Go to your your printer Properties and select "Portrait", "Double Sided Printing", "2 Pages Per Sheet", and "Fit to Printable Area", and print. (Your printer settings may be different, refer to your manual for help with Double Sided Printing)
- Remove the freshly printed sheets from your document tray, and place them "as is" according to your printer's instructions back into your printer's paper feeder. Some newer printers do not require this and will automatically flip your paper.
- Remove the pages from the printer, fold in half length-wise, and staple. Long reach staplers are available for free use at most copy centers.
- Congratulations on becoming a successful publisher of the Journal magazine!
the Journal links