- Is S.L.A.A. For Me?
Find an S.L.A.A. Meeting
Open a New Meeting in Your Area
For Partners and Family
Group and Member Resources
The 7 Core Documents of S.L.A.A.
- Make a Contribution to F.W.S.
- Register Your S.L.A.A. Group/Intergroup
- Request Registration Status or Lost ID#
- See ABC/M 2013 and Delegate Information
- Connect with Conference Committees
- Download Free S.L.A.A. Pamphlets
- Download Free S.L.A.A. Outreach materials
- Find S.L.A.A. Service Opportunities
- See Literature Translation and Copyright Info
Connect and Share
- The Twelve Concepts for World Service of S.L.A.A.
- Call Squad Letters to Groups and Intergroups
- Local Intergroup/Group Website Guidelines
- Anonymity on the F.W.S. Website
- S.L.A.A. By-Laws
- Anonymity, the Law, and S.L.A.A.
- Conference Service Manual [Updated 7/2013]
- C.S.M. Appendix of Information [Updated 7/2013]
- Learn More About F.W.S.
If you are searching for a specific file or form, you can also visit the Downloads Area for a categorized list of files.
- Visit the Online Store
Contact Fellowship-Wide Services
Please select the most appropriate link for your question.
All requests for posting or changing items on the F.W.S. Website are subject to a review process.
Commonly Asked Questions
- Are there Meetings in My City? Go to http://directory.slaafws.org. Everything we have is there.
- Meetings for Spouses/Family? Go to http://www.slaafws.org/family
- How do I Attend a Meeting? There are no "sign-ups" or registration, simply show up. If you are traveling a great distance and if the meeting provides email or phone contact, you may want to contact them to verify that they are still meeting.
Fellowship-Wide Services Information
DID YOU KNOW THAT THE FELLOWSHIP-WIDE SERVICES (F.W.S.) OFFICE
...provides worldwide meeting information to newcomers, to members moving or traveling to
other locations, as well as to other interested parties via the website, telephone, mail and email.
...maintains a database of worldwide Groups, Intergroups, Lone Groups, group contacts, meeting times and dates via the F.W.S. website. In addition keeps separate databases for Conference members, Committee members and F.W.S. Newsletter subscribers.
...gives free information to potential newcomers as well as to professionals who may be interested in further information about S.L.A.A.
...sells/updates Group/Intergroup Starter Kits and assists new Groups in getting started.
...with the help of volunteers and committees publishes the F.W.S. Newsletter quarterly with a distribution list of approximately 1660 members worldwide. The F.W.S. Newsletter is distributed via email or at cost for hard copies plus postage to anyone that does not have access to email.
...provides a place for Groups and Intergroups to turn to for feedback and information on group -related issues.
...works with Intergroups, Groups and other S.L.A.A. "offices" to provide information to members and those seeking help.
...supports Conference Committees in their work such as helping provide prison outreach to correctional institutions, assists with production of the Journal, and creates new recovery products/tools and new literature.
...generates more than 1600 invoices, publishes and ships about 75,000 pieces of S.L.A.A. literature and recovery tools a year including 16 pamphlets, two of which are booklets, 4 free brochures available on the website, 4 Journal focus booklets, the softbound S.L.A.A. Basic Text in anonymous or regular covers, the softbound 3 volume set of The First Ten Years of the Journal and a bi-monthly magazine, the Journal, with 215 subscribers.
...responds to national and international media and the professional community inquiries via the Board Public Relations Committee and the F.W.S. staff.
...sponsors the Annual Business Conference and Meeting (ABC/M). This involves securing a site, handling logistics, securing housing, food and audio/visual equipment, handling all aspects of pre¬ and onsite registration, administering the Travel Equalization Fund, obtaining local volunteer help, running the auction, processing all monies, and attending to anything that may arise when preparing for the Conference.
...has to be maintained so that all of the above can happen. Employees and volunteer Board members handle all facets of the office operations including: purchasing of supplies, equipment and merchandise, production of merchandise, creating a budget and monitoring it, all accounting and tax functions, and adherence to government guidelines regarding administration of a non-profit organization.
...does all of the above solely to help fulfill the primary purpose as stated in Tradition Five, to carry the S.L.A.A. message to the sex and love addict who still suffers.
...is fully self-supporting according to Tradition Seven. The F.W.S. Office does not accept any contributions from outside sources. It relies entirely on contributions from groups and their members to support its functioning as well as the sales of S.L.A.A. Conference-approved literature .
If you have questions or would like more information on S.L.A.A.
• Call 210-828-7900
• Fax 210-828-7922
The Augustine Fellowship