- Is S.L.A.A. For Me?
Find an S.L.A.A. Meeting
Open a New Meeting in Your Area
For Partners and Family
Group and Member Resources
The 8 Core Documents of S.L.A.A.
Connect and Share
If you are searching for a specific file or form, you can also visit the Downloads Area for a categorized list of files.
- Visit the Online Store
Contact Fellowship-Wide Services
Please select the most appropriate link for your question.
All requests for posting or changing items on the F.W.S. Website are subject to a review process.
Commonly Asked Questions
- Are there Meetings in My City? Go to http://directory.slaafws.org. Everything we have is there.
- Meetings for Spouses/Family? Go to http://www.slaafws.org/family
- How do I Attend a Meeting? There are no "sign-ups" or registration, simply show up. If you are traveling a great distance and if the meeting provides email or phone contact, you may want to contact them to verify that they are still meeting.
S.L.A.A. is a Twelve Step, Twelve Tradition Fellowship based on the model pioneered by Alcoholics Anonymous. The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop living out a pattern of sex and love addiction.
In order to facilitate non-English speaking S.L.A.A. members to carry the message worldwide we have created the Multilingual Webpage of the F.W.S. website.
The 8 Core Documents of S.L.A.A. provide a foundation for the S.L.A.A. program and give the basic information to recover from sex and love addiction and/or start an S.L.A.A. meeting in any language.
The 8 Core Documents of S.L.A.A. in order of priority for translation and beginning the program of recovery are:
- Twelve Steps
- Twelve Traditions
- S.L.A.A. Preamble
- Characteristics of Sex and Love Addiction
- 40 Questions for Self-Diagnosis
- Signs of Recovery
- Twelve Recommended Guidelines for Dealing with the Media
- Twelve Concepts for World Service of S.L.A.A.
More information in English is available on the main F.W.S. Website at http://www.slaafws.org.
If you find a mistake or want to improve the translation, please contact the Conference Translation Committee (CTC) at http://www.slaafws.org/contact/ctc or contact the F.W.S. Office at
+1 210 828-7900/+1 210 828-7922 (Fax) or
1550 NE Loop 410
San Antonio TX 78209
Note: All S.L.A.A. Conference-approved and draft literature is protected by copyright laws. Consequently, be sure to request permission from The Augustine Fellowship, Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous, Fellowship-Wide Services, Inc. in writing prior to translating and distributing any such document.