- Is S.L.A.A. For Me?
Find an S.L.A.A. Meeting
Open a New Meeting in Your Area
For Partners and Family
- Group and Member Resources
- Visit the Online Store
Contact Fellowship-Wide Services
Please select the most appropriate link for your question.
All requests for posting or changing items on the F.W.S. Website are subject to a review process.
Commonly Asked Questions
- Are there Meetings in My City? Go to http://directory.slaafws.org. Everything we have is there.
- Meetings for Spouses/Family? Go to http://www.slaafws.org/family
- How do I Attend a Meeting? There are no "sign-ups" or registration, simply show up. If you are traveling a great distance and if the meeting provides email or phone contact, you may want to contact them to verify that they are still meeting.
Conference Translation Committee
The Conference Translation Committee (CTC) is responsible for providing support to
International S.L.A.A. Intergroups and/or groups to carry the message of recovery to the suffering sex and love addict in his/her own language.
The Translation Committee goals include:
• Creating and updating an inventory of all S.L.A.A. copyrighted literature that has been translated.
• Collecting the 8 Core Documents* of S.L.A.A. from as many Intergroups/Groups that have translated them.
• Encouraging CTC linguistic subcommittees to work on translations reporting to the CTC on progress.
• Updating the FWS website international directory.
• Collaborating with the BOT and FWS in Copyright and Document Approval Processes.
*7 Core Documents of S.L.A.A. include in order of priority:
1. Twelve Steps
2. Twelve Traditions
3. S.L.A.A. Preamble
4. 12 Characteristics of Sex and Love Addiction
5. 40 Questions for Self Diagnosis
6. Signs of Recovery
7. 12 Recommended Guidelines for Dealing with the Media
If you are an international intergroup interested in translating S.L.A.A. copyrighted literature, please see the Literature Translation Request page for more information.