- Is S.L.A.A. For Me?
Find an S.L.A.A. Meeting
Open a New Meeting in Your Area
For Partners and Family
- Group and Member Resources
- Visit the Online Store
Contact Fellowship-Wide Services
Please select the most appropriate link for your question.
All requests for posting or changing items on the F.W.S. Website are subject to a review process.
Commonly Asked Questions
- Are there Meetings in My City? Go to http://directory.slaafws.org. Everything we have is there.
- Meetings for Spouses/Family? Go to http://www.slaafws.org/family
- How do I Attend a Meeting? There are no "sign-ups" or registration, simply show up. If you are traveling a great distance and if the meeting provides email or phone contact, you may want to contact them to verify that they are still meeting.
Conference Diversity Committee (CDC)
The Conference Diversity Committee (CDC) is a group of ABC/M delegates and individual members of Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous interested in the following goals:
• Representing and honoring the considerable
diversity of patterns and forms
of sex and love addiction inside and outside S.L.A.A.
• Honoring and helping diverse groups within S.L.A.A. get their recovery
needs met in the Fellowship.
• Supporting groups in creating formats to carry the S.L.A.A. message to
other sex and love addicts.
• Carrying the S.L.A.A. message to broader groups of people around the world.
CATALOGUE OF DIVERSE MEETING FORMATS
Download the Document Here This document is being reviewed and will be re-uploaded soon.
The Catalogue of Diverse Meeting Formats is a 55-page document created by the Conference Diversity Committee (CDC) containing examples of Meeting Formats submitted by real S.L.A.A. Groups.
Examples include meetings devoted to sexual or emotional anorexia, the eleventh step, gay and lesbian members, healthy relationships, battered women, young people and bisexual members, as well as French and Portuguese meeting formats.