- Is S.L.A.A. For Me?
Find an S.L.A.A. Meeting
Open a New Meeting in Your Area
For Partners and Family
Group and Member Resources
The 7 Core Documents of S.L.A.A.
- Make a Contribution to F.W.S.
- Register Your S.L.A.A. Group/Intergroup
- Request Registration Status or Lost ID#
- See ABC/M 2013 and Delegate Information
- Connect with Conference Committees
- Download Free S.L.A.A. Pamphlets
- Download Free S.L.A.A. Outreach materials
- Find S.L.A.A. Service Opportunities
- See Literature Translation and Copyright Info
Connect and Share
- The Twelve Concepts for World Service of S.L.A.A.
- Call Squad Letters to Groups and Intergroups
- Local Intergroup/Group Website Guidelines
- Anonymity on the F.W.S. Website
- S.L.A.A. By-Laws
- Anonymity, the Law, and S.L.A.A.
- Conference Service Manual [Updated 7/2013]
- C.S.M. Appendix of Information [Updated 7/2013]
- Learn More About F.W.S.
If you are searching for a specific file or form, you can also visit the Downloads Area for a categorized list of files.
- Visit the Online Store
Contact Fellowship-Wide Services
Please select the most appropriate link for your question.
All requests for posting or changing items on the F.W.S. Website are subject to a review process.
Commonly Asked Questions
- Are there Meetings in My City? Go to http://directory.slaafws.org. Everything we have is there.
- Meetings for Spouses/Family? Go to http://www.slaafws.org/family
- How do I Attend a Meeting? There are no "sign-ups" or registration, simply show up. If you are traveling a great distance and if the meeting provides email or phone contact, you may want to contact them to verify that they are still meeting.
Important Notice about Anonymity on the F.W.S. Website
A PDF Version of this notice can be downloaded at http://www.slaafws.org/NEWSLETTERS/2011-05/Anonymity-FWS-WebsiteArticle22May11.pdf
Anonymity and confidentiality are of utmost importance to the Fellowship of S.L.A.A. This is especially true on the Fellowship-Wide Services (F.W.S.) website. The display of names, personal phone numbers, mailing addresses, mobile phone numbers, and email addresses on the F.W.S. Online Directory contradicts the committment of S.L.A.A. to member anonymity and safety. It is the policy of the Board of Trustees and F.W.S. Office to not post personal information on the F.W.S. website even the owner of the information is okay with it.
Identifying information includes:
- Personal email addresses, with or without a name, such as email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
--SUGGESTION: A general contact email address should be made with one of the many free services out there like yahoo.com or gmail.com, using the name of your Group or Intergroup, as in email@example.com. This email address can then be checked by a designated contact person without compromising their anonymity. Another benefit to this is that your Group/Intergroup email address won’t change with every new contact person.
- Residential Phone Numbers, with or without an accompanying name As in Call John Q. at 555-123-4567
--SUGGESTION: There are a few free phone number options out there such as Google Voice or SKYPE that can mask your real number and route calls to any phone. People can call this Google number without divulging anyone’s home phone number.
- Personal mobile phone numbers, with or without an accompanying name
--SUGGESTION: Again, consider a service such as Google Voice or SKYPE. If this is not an option for you, you could choose email as your public contact method. (see email suggestion above)
- Private residential mailing addresses
--SUGGESTION: There is no reason to post a personal mailing address online. A P O Box may be obtained if a mailing address is necessary.
Since this announcement, made in 2011, all personal information was removed from the F.W.S. website. This could mean your Lone Group or Intergroup is without a listed contact method.
Send a new email address and/or phone number through the form at: http://www.slaafws.org/contact/Website+Questions
--PLEASE include the FULL name of your Lone Group or Intergroup with the CITY, STATE, COUNTRY and ID number in the message. If you do not have a new 8-digit Group or Intergroup ID number, please register for one at http://www.slaafws.org/register including your new contact info.
Please do not give the F.W.S. Office phone number as the Group/Intergroup contact.
Thank you for your cooperation and service,